Thursday, 14 May 2009

Home Cookie Day

This mummy suddenly thought of an activity with her children... mop cookie play! No choice! Coz there is no oven in this house, as such we can only pretend that we are baking. But who cares... it's fun that we are looking at! Well, I have to be honest that I have been toying on the idea of getting a convention oven...but not sure if I will have the time to bake or this is just a sudden enthusiasm thought in the baking? As such, I have not made this purchase as yet... Didn't want to be a impulse buyer, though I enjoy baking cookies. :-) Ashley is excited over my activity idea. She waits patiently, watching me how I get the flour in placed and mixing the flour with water, and toss into a dough. Cieran was excited as well. 2 children standing on their stools watching this mum at work. After the dough is ready, next will be to set up the baking table and get the tools ready. 2 excited children followed me closely, cant wait to start their baking play. When the tools are up.. Ashley immediately is busy with her rolling and pitching. We had fun with the dough, pretending we are making cookies. Cieran also had fun with the dough, though he had no idea what exactly are we doing. His enthusiastic on the dough last only about 5mins. Next, he came to 'destroy' our creations. Once again, I have fun watching the children at play. One busy making and protecting her cookies creation. The other 'detroying' his sister's creations, attempting to place them back into the dough bowl. It's really an enjoyment to have the 2 children around...watching them has always been my enjoyment. Once again, I simply cant help but to snap photos of them.

No comments: