Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Children's Sand Play with Little Clara

Waking up in the morning and had a sudden thought to bring the kids to East Coast for sand play. As such, I message my sisters if they will be keen to join. It turned out that little Clara will be joining us. This is the 2nd time the children play sand with Clara. We agreed to meet at McDonalds for breakfast before heading to the beach. We arrived 1st and got a seat outside by the playground. The children play with eyes watching over our stuffs while I went to buy breakfast. The children shared a fish burger and iced Milo, while I enjoyed my sausage and egg muffin. Little Clara had cereal before we headed towards the beach. The children were trilled when we finally walked towards the beach. Cieran was the 'big brother', holding Clara's hand and Ashley helped carrying the sand equipments. We settled down on our usual spot with shade and immediately, the children start on their 'project'. Watching the children was a joy. My sister, Marcus and I sat by the mat and relaxed. The sand was moist from the rain the night before, which was great for sand play. We stayed for an hour before we slowly walked to our cars and headed home. Great that the children had some fun time!

No comments: