Monday, 27 October 2008

Sabrina... a "Long Time No See" friend....

It was a nice surprise when Sabrina contacted me that she will have a meeting in Batam and we could meet during her meeting trip. It's been so long since I last meet up with her in Singapore!.... I think it must have a least 3 years. I look forward to this meet up, and have been thinking...what could be a nice gift for her. Thanks to my few colleagues who gave several suggestions, and in the end, I bought a pack of our local bak kwa for her. That day (24 October'08), finally we met up... at my place. Both Ashley and Cieran was still active and usually sleep later than usual on a Friday. We have a nice chat with Ashley-the little host, happily showing Sabrina her baby photos, delivering drink to her... Cieran on the other hand, was always 'disturbing'. He is either jumping up and down, crawling around, or trying to snatch things from us. Ashley played a memory game with Sabrina while I am trying to keep Cieran away from them. It was a cosy and nice gathering, however time is short. Look at the photo of Sabrina and me! It was taken by Ashley. Not bad yah? She managed to capture all of us in a 'rather perfect angle', plus... Cieran is smiling happily! A pity that Sabrina has another appointment with friends for pepper crab thus not able to stay long. We drove her back to Aljunied mrt where she meets her friends. On our way home, the 2 kids went to dreamland in the car....

No comments: