Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Cieran Full Month Celebration-22 Dec 2007

The day has come! I have finally endured my 'confinement sufferings' and it's coming to an end. Well, somehow I don't enjoy confinement like many others. Cieran's full month celebration was fixed on 22 Dec, in order to have it on a weekends. As the date was closed to Christmas, getting catering was a challenge. Many caterers only offer Christmas menu and the price was higher than any normal days. Fortunately I found a catering leaflets in the mummy bag that hospital gave...somethings such ads in the mummy bags does have it's advantage. :-) Melrose was a caterer that specialized in full month menu. Price is reasonable with menu that include red eggs and ang ku kueh. It saved the hassle of getting these on my own. The day was busy in the morning. As per custom, I have to cut Cieran's hair, gave him a nice shower with pamelo leaves and changed him into a set of new clothing. This is the 1st time I cut a baby's hair. During Ashley time, mum did that for me as I don't have the experience in handling an infant. After dressing up, we drove to my in laws and perform the praying session. We visited guan yin temple before headed back home to get ready in receiving friends and relatives for the full month celebration. It's Cieran's 1st meet ups with so many people. He's happily in his dreamland without any fuss. The day end with laughter and joy, though we are all tired.... :-)

No comments: